Monday, January 16, 2012

Miniature Paintings

 Recently, I've been searching about miniature painting and found some which I'm really in love with and wanted to share with you. As you see, they are beautiful.  They are so small that we can't see the details but the style is very impressive and creative.

I'm definitely going to paint the Maiden Tower. I'd like to see it in my home all the time.

Here are some I'd like to share with you. These are from the Ottoman Empire period.




Maiden Tower




Look at the birds, the tower, ships and the moon. Look at the shape of the waves.
It's very creative, isn't it?

Conquering Istanbul







Noah's Ark
If you'd like to find more information about Ottoman miniatures go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_miniature












No comments:

Post a Comment