Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pictures from the show in Adana, Turkey















Guys, as you know I had an art show in Adana - and it's over! I wanted to share some pictures with you.
At the same time, I'd like to thank some people for supporting and being with me all the time.

Thanks Aygul Bahar Yilmaz for organizing the show!

Thanks Ali Duran Karakaya for also organizing the show!

Thanks Necla and Yasin Yilmaz for supporting me!

Thanks Cumali Yilmaz, Omer Getiren and Mert for taking pictures at the show, making everybody laugh and interviewing people at the show! 

Thanks Ahmet Ozaydin for helping to find cocktail tables!

Thanks Nilda Egrisakal for taking pictures at the show and supporting us!

Thanks Mehmet Duman for just being there and for interviewing others!

Thanks Beycan Orgen for also being with us, and taking pictures! Even though we haven't gotten them yet :)

Thanks to all art lovers for visiting the show!

And many, many thanks, Adam Bloedorn, my husband! You always believe in me and support me!




No comments:

Post a Comment