Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Cranberries

Hey guys,

I'll have the chance to watch The Cranberries finally. I have been listening to them for a long time, I can say since collage! Wait! Maybe it's not a long time!  Since 2001! I think it's long enough!


I remember my collage years! Memories! Awesome years!

Anyway, I really like their songs as well as Dolores's voice. She has amazing, very strong voice. 

I'm going to watch them in Philadelphia on May 5, 2012.

I can't wait to see them.

My favorite song is "Just My Imagination" and I'm expecting to listen to "Zombi" 

I'm also happy for that I'm going to listen to the new songs! 

 Let me tell you a little about the band. It's an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989. When I was 6 years old :) The vocalist is Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler.


Gunes Yilmaz
4/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment