Friday, March 23, 2012

Sculpture by Thomas Wargin

 Hey guys, I'd like to introduce a sculptor who has already build an impressive reputation.  His name is Thomas Wargin. I met him at the New York Art-Expo. His booth was across from my friend's booth, which is why I had the chance to chat with him many times.

When they started unpacking his sculptures, the first one I saw made me very excited to see more works by him.

Even though I was exhausted, I was interested in his art before the expo even began. If I had the money, I would have bought one of his pieces.  Maybe two.

His art is stunning and intriguing, but I'm sure everyone's reaction to it would be different. 

I didn't see anything else like his art in all of the expo.  It grabbed my attention and never let go.

The first day of the exhibition, I told him, "You will be recognized all over the world soon!"  He replied, "It would be awesome before I die!"

He was also incredibly friendly, unlike many of the other artists I encountered at the show.

Here is his web site you can see his works,
http://www.wargin.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment